Fendell Blouse White Linen
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
Cut from premium European linen, the Fendell Blouse is a staple that will stay with you through the years. With front panel details and a feature V neck this is an easy and effortless investment that can be worn tucked in, untucked or tied at the front.
- Made from European linen
- V neck and front detail panels
- Delicate tailoring
- Available in black and white colours
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 170cm tall and wearing and XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from Surplus Fabric.
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. Here are some of the reason why we think surplus fabric is great:
• We are saving the fabric from making its way to landfill which could take up to 200 years to biodegrade
• We are also helping other businesses to move excess/left over stock and we whole heartedly believe in supporting each other to reduce environmental impacts
• We are reducing our environmental impact by not creating any fabrics for our production
We source our surplus fabric from several different places including offshore and on shore fabric
manufacturers such and Wall Fabrics and Jacks
Textiles, op shop warehouse and fabric stores.
Our Organic Bamboo and Tencel are surplus fabric, we do not get any of our Organic Bamboo or Tencel made and purely use other manufacturers leftovers.
Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping on all regular post orders and AUD$12.00 flat rate for all express post orders within Australia
- For international purchases a flat rate of AUD$25.00 will be charged